Those who would like to attend the Forum should complete the registration by paying the fees.
※ Lunch included in the registration fee
||~ Sept. 11 (Fri)
||Sept.19 (Sat) ~ Sept. 20 (Sun)
||Special Lectures, Integrated Lectures, Workshops etc.
||Exhibit & Product Briefing
||Import & Export Biz Talk
||Foreign Businesses, Exhibitors
||Vet Students, Vet Suppliers/Partners
||Barbeque party, Golf, Swimming
Shell Scheme Stand
||3m X 2m X 2.5m
||1 X Lighting with booth no
||1 X LED Light
||3 X 100W
||1 X 220V, 2 plugs
||1 X Desk with 1 chair
< Booth Applications >
- - For an application, you need to send the completed application form with a copy of business license certificate by fax or e-mail to the PCO. Afterward, it is advisable to contact the PCO to confirm its receipt.
- - The application will go ahead on the first-come, first-served basis and may close early upon the consumption of all space available.
- - Booths will be assigned in the order of payment and the Secretariat reserve the right considering the applicant’s booth size and content.
- Exhibition fee should be paid in full (100%) no later than August 31, 2015.
- Please note that each exhibitor will be notified of detailed timeline and procedure in due course.
- - BANK : WOORI BANK BUNDANG JUNGANG BANKING CENTER
- - ACCOUNT NO. : 1005-002-770466 SWIFT CODE : HVBKKRSEXXX
- - BANK ADDRESS : 250-2, SEOHYEON-DONG, BUNDANG-GU, SEONGNAM-SI, GYEONGGI-DO 463-050 KOREA
- - Account Holder’s Name : KBVP FORUM
- - The remitter’s name should be the same with that of the exhibiting company or organization.
- - For administrative reasons, invoices will be issued on some dates when their full payment is confirmed.
- - Contact Information
Deputy Manager Mr. KIM, Sang-rok (PCO: Mice One Global)
- Tel. +82-2-3475-2642Fax. +82-2-3475-2635E-mail. email@example.com